design innovation education
Human-centered design (HCD) is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet audience needs, challenges and their contexts. From those insights, emerges a process for innovation that includes identifying opportunities, creative ideation, concept development, prototyping, and experimentation. When HCD approaches are applied to business, we're able to create deeper impact for those we serve.
why you should attend
- Outside of the box thinking
- Infuse diverse perspectives into decisions, ideations and testing
- Uncover insights and needs otherwise missed
- Create deeper and more meaningful impact for audience and business
- Tap into full creativity of self and team
This training is open to all staff across the organization. It is for teams and individuals who want to learn a proven, systematic approach to new concept and experience development to create deep impact.
what does it include
The Spark design innovation training covers the foundations of human-centered design and test and learn methods:
All of these modules will be covered through a series of mini 2 hour virtual training sessions.
join upcoming session
The first of this series will cover Ideation:
- What is ideation and when to do them
- How to prep for a successful ideation (especially remotely)
- Different ideation methods and what are they good for – we will practice 3-4 methods
- What makes or breaks an ideation session
- How to be a great participant in an ideation session
- How to engage everyone, create an inclusive space and make sure all voices are heard
- What to do with all the ideas after the session
This training will be offered on two dates over Zoom, 10/28: 10-12PM, 11/10 12-2PM.
Calendar invites have already been sent, reach out to Ariba if you need it resent.